Monday, January 23, 2012

MAY THE LUNATICS OF THE WORLD REJOICE!

... myself included.
Applications for Fall/FA 2012 went up at exactly midnight on Monday, January 23 to a mass explosion of epic proportions. The Facebook group all flipped their collective lids (I would use different language... but I'm teaching myself how to stop cursing... for Disney's sake) and I could hear screaming coming from all four corners of the US.

I filled out the application slower than I have ever done anything in my entire life. By the time I finished, it was after 1, and I logged in at about 12:10, so chew on that for a bit.

I listed five roles as high priority, five as moderate, four as low priority, and four as no chance in hell.
High priority included BBB (my dream job and all of yours too, it seems), Character Attendant, Attractions, Merch, and Character Performer, on the off chance that they want a spastic girl who's about 5'7".

Moderate included, from what I can remember, FSFB, Photopass, Lifeguard, Concierge, andddd...Vacation Planner.

Low priority included Main Entrance Ops (which is meh for me) all of the hotel roles (I really want to be in a park, so yeah.) And no priority was reserved for the fun things like custodial (yes, I love Disney, but no, I will not clean up anyone's vomit.), QSFB (trust me, you don't want me working with your food), transportation (you don't want me driving your monorail either), hopper (because they said I need to want to work in QSFB and Custodial and that's a big fat no) and... something else that I can't quite remember.


But anyway, finished it in an hour and then waited for the confirmation e-mail that I wasn't getting and everyone else was. After what felt like four days (and really was about four minutes), it showed up in my inbox.
Look how pretttttttyyyyyyyyyyyy.




And there we have it. Now we wait for the invitation to the WBI (hopefully... please... pretty please?) and then we do some more waiting. But I have, as of right this very second, officially applied to the WDWCP. Whoa.

No comments:

Post a Comment