Monday, January 23, 2012

Disney's First Fall 2012 Reject?

WOO! MIGHT BE THIS GIRL!

Might be overreacting, but when I woke up this morning, everyone else in the world had an application status of "Pending Review." 
I had a big ol'... blank space. So at this time there is no application status. Maybe this means I'm super special and they already reviewed my application and I should be getting my WBI invitation in the next thirty seconds....(30 seconds later... still nothing). Or that they already reviewed my application and they discovered that I was the worst applicant they have ever received in the entire history of the Disney College Program. Or maybe they just plan on never reviewing my application. That would be cute. 

The icing on the cake is that when I click on the program under Application Status & Communications in my dashboard, I get this snazzy little message: 

Cool, Disney. Cool.

WHATEVER COULD IT MEAN?! 

So  basically, Disney is making me neurotic and paranoid and insane and this is me at my absolute worst. Enjoy. 

More updates to come throughout the day as I get them/drive myself into a more excruciating panic. If nothing changes by like, 2 p.m., I'm calling them.

_______________
UPDATE: 12:30 p.m.

Ignore me. I'm stupid. My WBI invitation came at 12:19 p.m. WOOOO!

I'm at work, so I decided that maybe I should actually... like, do work. I shut off my phone, logged out of Facebook and my dashboard, and promised myself I would not look at anything again until I'd completed the task I was working on. It took me about an hour. Checked my e-mail again at 12:25, and the invitation was sitting there, waiting for me, looking all pretty and stuff.

THANK YOU, DISNEY. I LOVE YOU TOO.
 So now I'm gonna go pray I don't fail beast out my WBI. Updates to come. Laterrrr.
 ______________________________________________
UPDATE: 1:15 p.m.



AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!! SLDFKJS($*(U!!!!!!

UPDATE: 1:45 p.m.

Now we have this. 


  Wednesday at 9 p.m. I need adequate time to prepare the hell out of myself. Also, I need to ensure that I'm home from work/well fed/not cranky. I'll post more about my rollercoaster of an emotional application process when I stop shaking and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment