Tuesday, December 20, 2011

Holiday Thoughts...

I don't have many. I've been home for about a week, and I've accomplished approximately nothing. But we're five days out from Christmas and that's always good! My family keeps talking about spending next Thanksgiving and Christmas in WDW, visiting me on the CP... crossing my fingers and hoping that's true! We're only about a month out from applications now! I'm also about 100 days out from the maiden voyage of the Disney Fantasy! EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEK! I can't wait! I can't wait! I can't wait!

Anyway, in the spirit of a mind-numbingly lazy college student who has only managed to literally hang her Christmas tree on the wall because it would not stop falling down decorate her Christmas tree, Merry Christmas, Happy Hanukkah, Happy Everyotherholiday! Soak it up and enjoy it. May you get many, many presents and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment